Our facility in Forest was designed to built specifically for those with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
This residence creates a home-like environment that helps to minimize the confusion and agitation that often
accompanies these illnesses.
This is a secured residence with locking delayed egress exit doors for the security of each resident.
Each of the hallways are color-coded to give visual cues to residents, allowing them to move about freely
and independently. This security allows families to enjoy peace of mind knowing that their loved one is
living in an environment that fosters their independence, nurtures their self-esteem and overall maximizes
their quality of life.
» View Map
Forest Services Phone: 434.385.0297
- On-site physical, occupational & speech therapy
- Short term respite care available
- Beauty parlor/barber shop
- Whirlpool spa for bathing or treatments
- Planned social events, activities and outings
- Laundry, linens and housekeeping services
- High-speed internet & cable
- Private dining
- Individually controlled heating and air
- Special diets monitored by a registered dietician